lionheart1066lionheart1066

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

Interesting!

This seemed rather good. However the display would need improving slightly. Its not 100% pure visual with the disturbance.

Luigi & the Magic Shroom Luigi & the Magic Shroom

Work on it!

Work on the drawing. And dont use music thats longer than the flash its self.

Game Master Vol.1 Ep.5 Game Master Vol.1 Ep.5

Sucks!

You need to learn to draw. Otherwise doing these comic style flashs will fail horrible. Also dont use that mario music in a comic. Never!

If Communism Ruled If Communism Ruled

No bad

This isn't so bad but it does need some improvements to it. Learn to draw better and then try this. Other than that its a good idea. Also try to do some voice acting for the communists. Text speechs are annoying in my opinion.

capncoolio responds:

Ok, cool.
Just so everyone knows, I take commentary on board with open hands.
I will try voice acting, it's just that I sound like a complete douche on the mic. :P

making music making music

Not bad

Its kind of good. But it needs some improvements.

BUSHED BUSHED

Horrible

You made this in 7 to 8 months? Dont lie. Never! Also voice acting sucks!

PyroSpriteProduction responds:

LoL. 7-8 months of procratination.

Postman Tim Door No. 2 Postman Tim Door No. 2

Funny

I rather enjoyed this. The concept was good. The voices was good and the drawing and aminations where good. However slightly one problem... the play again doesn't work. But that wont stop me from giving you a 10!

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Awesome

This is sweet. I personally like this russian style your using there. Lets say it makes the videos stand out against the rest. Great job!

Yoyo Fight! Yoyo Fight!

Needs work!

This needs working on. Theres no voices at all which sucks. It needs improvement. Also dont have long strips of music at the end of cartoons or movies that are longer than the credits. I hate it when it continues playing after it is over. Its annoying!

SimpleStuff responds:

The only voice actors I could get would be kids, and thats usually very unpopular.

Stupid Apocalypse Stupid Apocalypse

Extremely good

Its incredible good. But not perfect. The intro music was kind of annoying to be honest. Other than that its great.